In addition to being an active and productive member within Psi Chi, the following academic requirements are necessary to maintain membership within Psi Chi:
• Completion of at least three semesters of college courses
• Completion of nine credits (3 courses) in Psychology at Monmouth University
• Registration for major or minor standing in Psychology at Monmouth University
• Cumulative GPA of 3.00 and a GPA of 3.00 in Psychology at Monmouth University
Here are some important items to note when seeking an application to join Psi Chi.
• Applications are accepted once each semester (Deadlines are: October 15th in the Fall, and February 25th in the Spring).
• Applications for an academic year are both for the Spring Induction Ceremony.
• Application forms are available below. Please note that each part must be completed and submitted as a paper copy to Dr. Dinella in the Psychology Main Office prior to the semester's application deadline.
• Application fee is $65.00.
• Psi Chi Application Forms
o Monmouth University Chapter: PsiChi Application.doc
o Psi Chi National Office Registration Card
Psi Chi Application Forms:
This page has no FAQ yet